First Due Movers is fully operational and will continue to help our customers make smooth and safe transitions into their new homes. First Due Movers is taking the additional and necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community while we continue to serve our clients throughout the pandemic. Although there is a presence of confidence that our services will remain available throughout the pandemic, please note that any potential restrictions set upon our industry in the future may be entirely out of our control. You can trust that our team will be communicative and transparent to ensure that our customers are updated properly.
First Due Movers has enacted additional precautions to ensure a safe and clean experience for all parties.
- First Due Movers is now offering Virtual Estimates via Facetime, Skype or Zoom. During the virtual estimate you will be asked to walk us through your home room-by-room. On-site estimates are still being offered, however we urge our customers to participate in a virtual estimate when possible. Please call to arrange an estimate with one of our representatives.
- We will provide a courtesy call the night before your scheduled services to verify that the members of your household are well, and to give you the peace of mind that our crew is also well.
- Your crew members have been supplied proper masks and will utilize them throughout the moving process.
- Our office, vehicles and equipment will be disinfected before and after each shift.
- Any member of our team who is feeling unwell will be directed to stay home until they may safely return to work.
- Each vehicle is equipped with hand sanitizer for your crew members to use as frequently as necessary.
- Our Clients will not be asked to sign our tablet or paperwork as we normally would, instead we will discuss the necessary paperwork from a distance and ask for your verbal consent to acknowledge on your behalf.
- Rather than shaking hands when our crew introduces themselves to you, they will instead greet you with a simple "hello".
- Our moving crews will be equipped with latex gloves to use as necessary. Please understand that moving can be difficult and there will likely be times when gloves cannot be used.
- First Due Mover's office will be disinfected each day
HERE IS WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Please notify us immediately if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or experiencing flu-like symptoms or difficulty breathing.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6-feet or more throught your move.
- Please ensure that your residence or office is safe for our team by wiping down commonly touched surfaces within your home using an antibacterial solution.
- If possible, please keep windows open during the moving process to allow better air circulation.
- Please make a sink, soap and disposable hand towels available so that our team can wash their hands as needed.
First Due Movers has and will continue to take proactive measures to do our part in keeping our community safe. As further information regarding COVID-19 is made available, we will update our clients as promptly as possible. If you have any questions, please call our office at 206-755-6053 or email us at email@example.com.
~ The Team at First Due Movers