"Changing the Way People View the Moving Industry"
First Due Movers is a full-service professional moving company founded in 2009 by three Eastside firemen. The fire service traditions of attention to detail, professionalism, and dedication to selfless service will be instilled into and delivered by all members of the organization, whether or not they are members of the fire department. Our mission is to change the way people view the moving industry, and the first step in that process is hiring great people to join our reputable and high-performing team.
Click on a job below to apply:
Why work for First Due Movers?
- We are not your average "Movers". We work hard, work smart, and we take care of our teammates and our customers.
- First Due Movers offers highly flexible schedules. We can find a schedule that will work for just about anyone. If you are a college student looking for summer work or if you have outside commitments throughout the week, First Due Movers is a great place to earn great money on a flexible schedule.
- There is plenty of opportunity for overtime, especially throughout the summer.
- There are opportunities to travel within the lower 48 states. Interstate travel is not a requirement for employment but you will have multiple opportunities to go out and see new places.
- We hire positive and up-beat workers. We take pride in our teamwork and our ability to help one another at all times.
- We offer industry-leading entry pay, medical benefits, 401(k), paid sick time, and opportunities for rapid advancement.
- We're owned by professional firefighters and employ many volunteer firemen. If you are looking to enter the fire service, this is a great place to make connections and develop the customer service skills, commitment to excellence, leadership and attention to detail that will help you achieve that goal. Fire service affiliation is not a requirement for employment.
- We're a crew, and we bring our tradition of brotherhood from the firehouse to our job sites. We work hard and we will expect you to do the same, but we also enjoy each other's company.
- We're ambitious to grow. Come be a part of that process. We want to be the best at what we do, and you'll thrive by embracing that mindset.
- You don't need any experience; we'll work with anyone who brings a positive attitude and strong work ethic every day.