On-Demand Delivery Driver

Employement Type: Full Time (Possibility of four 10-hour shifts or five 8-hour shifts)

Work Location: Report to Preston, WA facility daily (Near Issaquah, WA)

Compensation: $17.50/hour starting wage. Daily tips.

Benefits

  • $17.50/hour starting wage - earn up to $20.00/hour in this position.
  • Earn an average of $500 in tips per month.
  • Medical benefits (including dental and vision)
  • 401(k) with match
  • Overtime
  • Holiday Pay
  • Paid Sick Time

Duties

The On-Demand Delivery Driver position is a dynamic position where you can expect to have new and unique tasks every day. As part of an on-demand team, you will work closely alongside another on-demand teammate to carry out quick delivery and moving projects for our customers. As this is an "On-demand" service to our customers, and there will not be available delivery and moving projects at all times, spare time is filled working in our warehouse completeing a variety of tasks. Approximately 70% of work will be assigned to on-demand delivery and moving projects, while the remaining 30% will be speant working on warehouse duties.

On-Demand Delivery and Moving Duties

  • Carry out pre-scheduled AND on-demand delivery and moving projects for customers, to include: 
    • Delivery from local furniture stores to a residence
    • Delivery from one residence to another
    • Donation and Disposal pick-ups
    • Small labor only moves (I.E. moving furniture within a household)
  • Wrapping furniture, loading and unloading furniture
  • Accurately assess scope of work and take payment from customer via phone/tablet
  • View scheduled work and plan tasks accordingly
  • Communicate closely with On-Demand scheduler
  • Safely drive utility vans and small 16' box trucks
  • Provide a friendly demeanor and outstanding service for our customers
  • Remain safety-conscious at all times

Warehouse Duties

  • Organize warehouse materials
  • Package materials for resale
  • Operate trash compactor
  • Perform donation/dump runs 
  • Operate a forklift
  • Sanitize re-usable moving boxes
  • Deliver supplies to moving crews

Requirements

  • Must be 21+ years of age
  • High school diploma/GED equivalent
  • Valid Drivers License in good standing
  • Positive and up-beat attitude
  • Reliable transportation to warehouse in Preston, WA (Near Issaquah, WA)
  • Professional appearance
  • Ability to lift/carry 100 pounds
  • Willingness to learn and grow
  • Strong work ethic with the drive to go above and beyond
  • Maintain great customer service and a friendly demeanor