Employement Type: Full-Time (Monday-Friday)
Work Location: Report to Preston, WA facility daily (Near Issaquah, WA)
Compensation: $18.50/hour starting wage.
- $18.50/hour starting wage - earn up to $21.00/hour in this position.
- Medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- 401(k) with match
- Optional Overtime
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
First Due Mover's Warehouse Leads position is a very important and dynamic position who's primary reponsibilities revolve around streamlining our moving operations. The more organized and proactive our warehouse operations can be, the more efficient the business will be as a whole. With that, a candidate with a strong work ethic, great organization skills, and the ability to go above and beyond will have opportunities for rapid advancement.
- Work closely with management team to determine priority tasks
- Efficient material handling and organizing
- Creating supply orders for moving and warehousing supplies
- Package materials for resale
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse
- Operate Compactor to consolidate cardboard and plastic
- Donate and dispose of unwanted household items to ensure minimal warehouse space is consumered with furniture and other items.
- Operate forklift to organize back stock of supplies (we offer in-house forklift training)
- Sanitize re-usable moving boxes after consumer use
- Deliver supplies to moving crews in the field
- Ensure well-stocked inventory of all warehosue supplies
- Monitor and instruct other warehouse employees
- Perform customer deliveries (possibility for tips) (Optional)
- Must be 18+ years of age, 21+ would be a bonus (candidates 21 or older would be eligable to drive our box trucks)
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Valid Drivers License in good standing
- Positive and up-beat attitude
- Reliable transportation to warehouse in Preston, WA (Near Issaquah, WA)
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift/carry 75 pounds
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Strong work ethic with the drive to go above and beyond
- Ability to innovate, brainstorm new ideas, and make steady improvements to our warehouse